Air Release Valves
- Automatic air release & anti vacuum valve with cartridge type cylinderical floats.
- Multi stage pressure reduction suitable for high pressure application.
- Efficient, high performance ventilation protects pipeline from vacuum related damages.
- Ventilation outlet in normal size (large opening cross-section according to the flange size).
- Flange pursuant to SANS 1123 / EN 1092-2 (DN 50 can also be provided with 2" threaded connection).
- Size available from DN25 to DN200 and pressure rating upto PN40.
- Multilevel evacuation system provides effective protection against pressure shocks during transient period through a small opening.
- High velocity air discharge prevents premature closure, thus safeguarding optimum ventilation during the process of filling pipe lines or containers.
- Continuously reliable ventilation of air inlets under normal operating conditiond compact construction, low volume and weight.
- Robust and reliable technology.
Air release valve - Tamper proof
Size: DN 25 - DN 200
Pressure Rating: PN 16 - PN 40
Material of Construction: Stainless steel